Master Owner Association Duties
The Tuhaye Master Owners Association is a non-profit corporation formed for the purpose of benefiting the Tuhaye property, its owners, and residents. The HOA may periodically expand or contract the scope of services and maintenance items provided to residents. At present, the association has decided to focus on the following items:
- Operate the association including opening bank accounts, paying invoices, maintaining accounting records, and other operational activities.
- Operate the Architectural Review Committee to maintain the rules that govern all structures and improvements built within the community.
- Roadway maintenance, repair, replacement and general upkeep of all roadways in Tuhaye. This includes snow removal, pavement repairs, striping, and guardrail maintenance.
- Landscaping; including installation, maintenance, and upkeep of all project signage, main entryway features, and common area landscaping.
- Maintain the walking and biking trails throughout the Tuhaye community. Trails Map
- Gatehouse Operations: The Tuhaye gatehouse staff meet & greet owners, club members, visitors, & staff as well as help entrants find their destinations.
- Private security patrols throughout Tuhaye.